Monday, October 04, 2004

The Dry Spell

Back in the desert, wandering, no rather, I'm just stagnating. The land of milk and honey lies not far away, not so near that I can smell it but near enough for me to see it in a distance.

---

Incompetent fool, me. A couple small tests and trials and I trip and fall like it is the apocalypse. I am wearing thinner and thinner, and I mistake rest for repair thinking that it happens automatically, it doesn't, I know.

One is supposed to feed on the word, ponder it, I know it all yet do it not at all. The flesh is so so weak.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is our refuge and strength, our ever-present need in times of trouble. - Psalm 46:1

God says: "I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." - Isaiah 41:10

The LORD will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness. - Psalm 41:3

The Scriptures give us hope and encouragement as we wait paitently for God's promises. - Romans 15:4

-Mich

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home