Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Everybody Needs Somebody or Thing

Ladies and gentlemen, here is my wishlist for my birthday and for all other festivities for this year and the year to come. (Until it's my birthday again! Aren't I considerate guy?)

Wishlist 04/05
iPod (Sorry guys I'm getting that already)
Thanks for the foofpod Jon, www.foofpod.com

How about a Mac Portable? A 15" Powerbook will do fiiinee www.apple.com.sg

Hotcake Distortion Pedal $275
MXR Phase 90 Pedal $200++
MXR Dyna Comp Pedal $150
Small Clone Chorus Pedal $120?
Boss Line Selector Pedal $145

Uhhhh.. or a Rickenbacker solidbody electric guitar, $3000 only!

I'll come back and add stuff later, even if you don't give me anything I still love you. Later guys!

3 Comments:

Blogger :)X said...

Wishlist? The best birthday present is to wish someone Jesus, coz that's eternal. heheheheh... So what other spiritual blssing can I give u? Ok, I'll pray a deluxe prayer of excellence for your guitar playing, how's that??

11:04 AM  
Blogger sau yee said...

wah lau. expensive taste.
i pretend i never saw

6:24 PM  
Blogger jon said...

wah. and i thought my wishlist was expensive. haha. purple people monster!! oops..eater! haha. =)

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home