Friday, October 29, 2004

A Glorious Day for Local Music

Thank you one and all for coming to support Recluse at Zouk yesterday. The coolest part was seeing Pastor coming to Zouk, like how cool is that?

I was glad to see all my dear dear friends, Jenn, Jeanie, Maisie, Joey, Pastor Cuixian, Pastor Becky, Manrong, David, Michelle, Shaun, Jared, Boon Kiat, Ben, Theo, Sharon Babi, I bet I missed someone out and I'm sorry if I did, but I appreciate all who turned up, you guys rock and our music making is made all so much better and worthwhile due to your support!

My parents, Papa and Mummy, thank you so much for coming, and Daniel's mum and Jason's mum, we got unilateral support, I love my parents! Thanks also to Joe and Serene my parents' friends who are not much older than me, I got cool parents lah, what can I say.

The singer of Electrico said that the crowds going for local gigs are getting better and I must say I agree, it could be better still!

I think we all must make conscious efforts to go for gigs, listen to their music, really listen, not go there wait for your turn to play and listen just because you're there but really listen to everyone.

O I got carried away, did I say that Recluse was a runner up (no order) in yesterday's Power Jam's finals? $500 bucks prize money and many congratuliations, thank you again so much people!

Wuv,
Liang!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats! good show.

jared

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! where's the thanks for the voters!
i voted for you guys okay.

hurrumph.

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! where's the thanks for the voters!
i voted for you guys okay.

hurrumph.
dorcas

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home