Monday, October 25, 2004

Great Weekend

Greater weekday, I'm on mc.

Joey's birthday party on Sunday night was great, the speech, the music, the saboh, the works.

I had band practices on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and today, Monday. Why? Because Recluse, my band will be contending with 4 other bands on Thursday evening at Zouk. Sms 'POWER' to 98209800 and the reply will be your ticket to Zouk! See www.power98.com.sg for more details

Ok screw the wishlist below, it's really a WISH list.

I like grungey t-shirts, saw some in Zara, Topman, even Far East Plaza shops. I like earth colours, brown, green but I like girlish colours also, pink, purple, not hot pink ah. M is a safe size to buy cos I like my shirts fitting.

I love music, CDs rock my world. Jimmy Eat World's new album, Last Days of April's albums.

I also really dig Paul Frank stuff. .) Better now? Cheap cheap.

Or u can buy me a meal, I like free meals! Haha who doesn't.

editMy birthday's on the 9th of Nov just in case you don't know/forgot! Hehe...

editI want that toy they sell in actionman! The little green man that sits down and keeps nodding it's head!

Tupperware bottles aren't so cool anymore I could use a Nalgene... .)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh!
haha I can afford a meal...

whens ur birthday anyway?

-dorcas..the random blog visitor-

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home