Sunday, October 03, 2004

A Showparade Of My TIRRs

I got sick of Pitas' crawling slow updates; figured moving back to this blogspot mass-blogsumerism thing would satisfy my very singaporean need of instantism. What with all our sms-es, cup noodles and everything else internet.

This weblog is meant to snap that thing which we call thoughts/ideas/realisations/revelations yada-yadas swirling in my mind in that particular moment and... I just had a TIRR! (short for thoughts/ideas/realisations/revelations)

TIRR #01: The realisation that "everything else internet" should be instant but Pitas screwed it up by lagging in it's updates; it's as if I send them a snail mail and then they place the post on the blog!

Just as I was getting excited with all these TIRRs and thinking of how to phrase them nicely like how every Mass Communication student, no, not student, graduate should do. Alas they leave my mind in a flurry, like piss into a bush.

I think I just need more practice.


Oh and by the way, this is just a soft-launch (or temp holding site, I haven't decided yet) for my nu-blawg, maybe we can rename the band that! What say you bandmembers? I love this template!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

me likey. i like e 'concept' of it. :)
-nik

10:55 AM  
Blogger nelle eats world said...

I liked that emo template before..

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home