Tuesday, November 02, 2004

My End of The World

Today was my 2nd day in my new camp, it was very chillout for the most part. Tomorrow I meet my big boss whom they say is a scary person, but he'll be posted out soon, so hurray! But ultimately, I still want to be posted to either Armynews or SAF Film Unit.

My camp is a very old camp, much like the camps in the 70s... It's so small that I can see the end of the camp from the gate, about 300m.

It took me an hour to come home earlier, and on the bus was a very cute girl with a very patient mum. It was interesting to see them interacting, the girl had loads of questions and the mum was so patient, answering all of them one by one... The innocence touched me the most, kiddy actions, aiyah so beautiful lah. .)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just came back from a wedding rehearsal where there was this little flower girl. little kids tottering around tossing flowers are jsut too adorable. they should be banned.

j

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just came back from a wedding rehearsal where there was this little flower girl. little kids tottering around tossing flowers are jsut too adorable. they should be banned.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home