Saturday, November 27, 2004

A Night Of Planned Hedonism

Ah, refreshed by a why, refreshing bath of course.

I, didn't club as I'd planned to. Cheekys had a rude doorman, Cocoa Latte (What a name!) had a 23y.o. age limit and Zouk, well it wasn't so much the place but rather the company.

So I joined Shuyu (luv) and Joyce (sexay) to watch Bridget Jones' Diary, The Edge of Reason. Is that the correct title? It was a nice romantic comedy, unpredictably predictable, smart script laced with a lotta wit and very sexy british accents.

Back to why I didn't club... Why didn't I club? Frankly I have had bad experiences clubbing with these 2. (I don't want to sound self-pitying but alas it is the truth) These 2 always get the girls and not that it is my life mission to get a girl in the club but it is nice to have someone to dance with.

And countless times I told myself to go only when I have girl-friends going and of course countless times I went with these 2 only to dance with myself. Yes.

Back to earlier yes? I was withdrawing money for the cover charge to Zouk and this gush of the above mentioned thoughts and feelings hit me!

I knew, I could not pay $28 to dance alone! And so I went to watch the movie.

4 Comments:

Blogger :)X said...

Very clever!

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...

j

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish i could help liangsy.
missing ya ;)

.Camm.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah Ng said...

j: haha, no worries, clubbing is like that one

camm: it's okay lah, it's not so much the paying but the enjoyment of the whole thing, i didn't think i was gonna enjoy so i just didn't go lor, besides, i'm really broke! haha recruit pay is simply not enough

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home