Sunday, November 07, 2004

Rockstardom

Not!

Just lugged my acoustic guitar in it's oversized-padded bag into the cinema (Shark Tale!) and then out of it onto the train back home. ...The day I get my hands on a car, or a car with a girl owner... Hehe

I wanna thank all who turned up for Recluse's lil acoustic set, many people, glad to know people come for us, (I am pretty sure it's not the music) you make it all worthwhile!

Sharktale was awesome, I love these make belief worlds! (or maybe they really dooo exist!) These dioramas, ahah! Beegword huh? Anyway the colours, the lame-ass jokes/puns, the characters were reaaally lively. It rocked lah! O! And the big names behind the voiceovers! WOW!

So now I sleep in front of my comp, typing away, sipping green tea and staring out into the cool clear night, so nice. Ok I must sleep now good night reader(s).

Wait I forgot something, I told Nicole this

"Sweet dreams leave you wanting more." - ME! with regards to the bottom post. Okay you can sleep now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooouh. you're on FIAR! haha.

<3 nicole

5:35 PM  
Blogger just me. said...

liang liang! theo here. hmmm... paiseh, didnt realy watch your gig. bleah. aniwae, i love sharktales... so nice. hmmm, you dreamt you got married, i dreamt i was dead, a wandering spirit. darn...

3:03 PM  
Blogger just me. said...

liang liang! theo here. hmmm... paiseh, didnt realy watch your gig. bleah. aniwae, i love sharktales... so nice. hmmm, you dreamt you got married, i dreamt i was dead, a wandering spirit. darn...

3:03 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah Ng said...

haha... you're so morbid theo, what goes on in that head of yours?

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heheh.. Big guys watch cartoons too. I'm not lamenting. Just wish my wallet was Faris' Magic Wallet. No matter how many times I check, there's always no money inside.. Hahaha.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home