Thursday, November 18, 2004

Sleeping Disorders?

So tired was I that I did not switch on my computer last night I showered and headed straight to bed! It is an achievement for a net-a-holic like me.

Even that didn't help me wake up in the morning, it was tough. I got to camp, did a little work on the computer and went to sleep in my bunk. (I'm on some anti-histamin pills that make me drowsy)

I dreamt that the QM (my boss) came in and scolded me for sleeping and I woke up drowsily showed him my medicine and he just reprimanded me and... I can't remember the dream and then I woke up for lunch.

After lunch I had my pill again, so I slept again! Haha, you must see a pattern now... And I slept for an hour or so and I felt that damned feeling again! This time my friends from camp were banging tables and telling me to wake up shouting, "They are coming! They are coming!" in mandarin.

I just couldn't wake up! I was panicking, I forced myself to wake up and finally did after like a minute... Strange dreams, scary too!

I uh am so convinced that no one reads, 2 posts in succession without comments, hor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home