Sunday, November 28, 2004

A Sunday Not Like Most Others

Let's start with the end of the day.

I will be sleeping in my single sized bed in camp, near the "commando mosquitoes and bedbugs base". Before sleeping I will spray OFF on my exposed skin areas to combat these evil creatures of Pasir Laba. Before that I will be decked out in my army slacks full with socks and a sweater to cover my body leaving only the face and my hands exposed.

Papa will drive me back to camp just after I finish this entry. I am blogging this hasty entry now.

I spent more than an hour preparing for camp, I don't know why, somehow I just finish at 11pm all the time regardless of what time I start packing!

Had a late 9pm dinner. Bought OFF insect repellant from Bukit Panjang Plaza.

*Liang Zhi ah... Kuai dian ah...*

Ok let me tell you why today is different, a different kind of Sunday. I actually liked today's sermon, it moved me so that I actually responded for the altar call! My prayer is Mark 10:51b "Rabboni (Yeshua), I want to regain my sight!"

Ok goodnight! Pray for me, pray for the youth, pray for the local church, pray for the international church, pray for the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home