Sunday, November 21, 2004

That Sound Your Heart Makes

Thumping? O you know how you make my heart skip when I see you on msn? Haha. If only you knew.

Church was okay today. Sometimes I feel preachers take the passages they expound on and overly interpret them instead of letting them speak for themselves, you know?

I'm always tired on Sundays, jam at WMUM was okay lah, Jon was uber tired, I was quite tired. I think Jenn's morale low low. We should just jam at Seng Chai next time guys... Jurong power!

Reply:

Joe thank you for your encouragement, I told you already. But yes here's a public proclamation, I love you bro! .D

Eli dearie, you don't know how much I miss you. We'll meet reaaally soon! Heart heart.

Oh and btw, take note ah!

27th November (Saturday) 6-7pmAcoustic Set @ Wheelock Place

CANCELLED28th November (Sunday) 6-7pmFull Set @ TakashimayaCANCELLED

11th December (Saturday) 6-7pmAcoustic Set @ Wheelock Place

12th December (Sunday) 6-7pmFull Set @ Takashimaya

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

27th nov is wisma lar.. ;)

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That girl -points up- Who? Tell Fifi. Fifi help you.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home