Thursday, November 18, 2004

That Undescribable Feeling

This is getting too much to bear, that all too familiar feeling in the centre of your chest that bears down on me, like a weight that drags my heart down to my stomach. You know?

It's a pain right here.

So many thoughts running, uncertainties pertaining my future, i cannot say too much, too much at stake. Those who are close enough will know what I mean, and it sucks not being to say because I am not one to keep things closed up inside. But doing it that might be the only way of preserving my not-that-great life.

Actually it's not so undescribable, but I don't see that as the root of the problem, or do I? It cannot be, can it? But it bugs me so much and it just makes me fold up, cringe, I can't describe it, you know?

I'm ranting, there's a problem, I just don't know what!

1 Comments:

Blogger sau yee said...

hey take care, alright

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home