Monday, November 15, 2004

The Wedding

Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Loh! David & Audrey... They got married on Saturday and I had the privilege of witnessing it and also capturing it down on 'film'! It was very fun just being part of it, observing and hanging out with my dear brothers and sisters from church, I love the whole bunch, really.

Kudos to Shaun for eating his 11 bowls of shark's fin, you got your whole day's hard work worth!

The helpers got a cosy little room too! So we slept in Meritus Mandarin Hotel and went to church after a big breakfast at Taka food court! I went to church and slept in during the service... Haha, what Jon calls 'Interceding for the people'

Skipped lunch, went home and chilled, headed down to Bishan, The Tans' and played games, eat crispy noodles and drink Bu Shuang, the sparkling milk from Taiwan. Thank you Joey, you have a very comfortable bed. So those were the last three days, I don't usually blog events and happenings but I should update lah, take care one and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home