Monday, November 08, 2004

What a Day

Slackerooed my day in camp! Booked in, slept, read, lunch, slept, read, book out! I did some push ups in camp, that's all!

And then I came back determined to exercise, haha, so in the end I did...
4x25=100pushups
5x20=100crunches
10x50m=500m swim

I stopped only to stretch during the swim, and each lap took less than a minute and a half, but Joey said that sucks. .(

By the end of November I must do 20 laps at that pace, ok Joey? Jon and Jenn wanna swim with me? Run also can, but I'll die, haha.

6 Comments:

Blogger :)X said...

I played basketball with some RP guys last Sunday. My fitness is back! Now have to test my fitness on the football field. You should come sometime. Sure feel like 4.8km after each soccer session.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

correction jenn, YOU should join us sometime. tsk tsk. =)

liang, jio me go exercise... i slack off midweek. and that's BAAAAAD.

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoops. the last time i did a timed swim was for my tri. i think 19.50mins for 800m? is that alright?
gah i havent run in 25 million years.
fitness where have you gone?!!
to the books, that's where.
-saus

10:12 PM  
Blogger ////// said...

hey liang. swim la. dont run. later feet ouchies.

*ouchies is a word i borrowed from a 5yr old korean girl who had a pimple on her arm pit. *

8:58 PM  
Blogger redordead said...

hello liang! :D i havent spoken to you longer than i should have. what r u up to? whatever it is take good care so when i next see u i can abuse u in one piece. haha.

5:09 AM  
Blogger redordead said...

oh this is aletheia being all red or dead. :D

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home