Thursday, December 16, 2004

I Know I Don't Walk Alone

Ah! Sooo many things happening! First of all I never thought I'd be playing in the worship team, what with the situations I was in 2 years ago! I was on and off probation (for the worship team) for 2 years! Most people just have 3 months.. Haha! But the Lord is good! I've come a little way and ahead lies a long tough road but I know I do not walk alone!

Thanks to Jenn and Joey for being patient (NEVER once giving up) with me all these 2 years, praying for me, admonishing me when I needed it and encouraging me! Gotta love 'em.

Sharon, you put toothy grins and beEgsMiles on my face.

Jon, my evil partner in crime, constantly eyeing gear and getting fatter together with oily beehoon.

Jeanie, always always encouraging, sometimes a bully but all in good fun, ever faithful supporter of the bands I play in.

Thank you all, gotta love 'em!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You have such great friends because you are firstly a great friend. It's a manifestation. Gotta love you! Thank you.

5:55 PM  
Blogger :)X said...

You are a great friend and a great discipler. I really enjoy watching you grow spiritually abeit all the heartaches when you almost gave up about 2 years ago, but you persevered. I am very proud of you but do not be complacent and think that you have accomplished much, there is still along way to go. So do I, so you will never be alone indeed.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home