Sunday, December 12, 2004

Inside Out!

Inside Out was this year's youth camp, it was held at Fairfield Methodist Secondary School and it was great! How?

First of all the presence of God was truely truely with us in the services! You just know, you know? As Joey will say, the love was there! Everyone praying for everyone else, leaders for their sheep and the younger ones praying for the leaders!

It was also my first time in a long while to play for worship and I was quite stretched for that camp, me being the pig that needs a lot of sleep... But it was all good! I felt strangely energised helping out and serving, like God was pushing me along you know?

Yah lor, I had fun, and I pray that the ministry will move on to greater and greater things! Let this high lead them to YOU, Father!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home