Monday, January 31, 2005

Back To Cell

I was meaning to blog about cell last week. I actually had a very good time though I thought the songs and style of worship which Jon and I led didn't quite cut it.

Perhaps it was a little too emo?

Anyhow, I enjoyed the lotus root soup, mandarin-let thingies which sister Jo provided! Which reminds me of the ol' days of SHUG cell that was at Jolene's place. Mmm.. those were good days, always Warmth, Worship, then Word!

Since the church will be doing Mass Bible Study (MBS) our cell will be doing lessons by the Institute in Basic Life Principles (IBLP). That first lesson was about God's design, us. In short it talked about how we should accept how we've been designed, if we do not do that, we are basically telling God, "Hey God, you're a flawed designer.."! How cardinal is that?

I like this IBLP thing, rocks my world! The kind of thing I like, discourse discourse! Reminds me of da writcomm days!

The other thing I'm really looking forward to is Precept Bible Study! I'll start going on the 15th! Oh yeah!!! If you're free on Tuesday nights, I think Jenn and I will be delighted to have you join us for this amazing bible study! How's that for an update sir? .P

3 Comments:

Blogger van said...

liang, liang, liang!!! X)

7:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

eh. thanks for the cooking lessons... sigh. all the indecisiveness... it's killing me!!! all the best today... soon we will be hanging out lesser... and lesser... and lesser... you become a different person when you're around her... and it's not different-good. it's different-@*$(#*$(#. hahaha...

9:06 AM  
Blogger van said...

liang!! thanx for the chocolate yday. haha... hmmm... so how are you feeling now?? excited? anxious? nervous?? heees. it's da BIG day!! all zee best! take care. *hugs*

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home