Sunday, January 09, 2005

Jar Chen

My cousin, you came to church today, I'm so happy ok? And surprised how easily you agreed to come!

It was a nice day hanging out with ya cuz, sorry I never update you uh and for not meeting you!

I wanna see you go to church bro, I wanna see you grow, God blesses those who follow Him, those who don't let up, those who don't settle on being "just fine".

It's always so easy to talk with you even if we don't talk for months. It's like in Sims, there's the lifelong bar, ours is like way up there, even though the temporary bar might not be that high but I know I can call you up anytime and we'll open up like this *snap fingers*

This verse is for you, it's from the song More Than Fine by Switchfoot

I'm not givin' up, givin' up, not givin' up now
I'm not givin' up, givin' up, not backing down

More than fine, more than bent on getting by
More than fine, more than just ok

Hang in there cuz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home