Monday, January 03, 2005

The New Year

All Glory to God!
Happy new year everyone!

2004 has been a year of blessing, and according to our church's theme for last year, it was the year of discipleship. I wasn't the best disciple, hehe, but I've been blessed tremendously by God in different areas of my life.

Did I mention that I'm in the worship team already? Finally, after 2 years of me being stubborn and finally yielding to Him the last year. Strangely it's got nothing to do with emotional highs, but rather, listening to sermons, bible studies and serving in ministry and lotsa prayer for me from dear ones. I'm not content with where I am with the Lord, MORE!

I have no mindblowing testimony to share, only that of God's faithfulness which I am so grateful to God, He has placed such faithful folks in my life,like Jenn, Joey and Cuixian, they knew my screw ups yet they helped me through! 2 years is not a forever time frame but it was so GOOD!

I always knew that God is forever faithful but He has put such people in my life and I see, tangibly, His faithfulness. Thank you Lord, thank you people.

There was a time when I could see no end to my habitual sin and no way on earth was I going to be on the worship team with all my sins and what not, but you see, God is faithful. He tided me through, it is nothing of my doing, I have no strength, God gives me strength, thank you Jesus!

You're the One by The Sonic Edge Band

You're the One
That I need
In your Son I believe

Died for me
For my sin
And Your blood
Makes me clean

Now I seeYour love for me

I never imagined that
You could come into my life
And You've always been faithful
even though I strayed far away

Ooooooo and I love you

I love you Lord, thank You.
All Glory to God.

2 Comments:

Blogger :)X said...

Great testimony! Glory to God. I am reading "The Gospel According To Jesus" by John MacArthur. It contains great teaching about what being "born-again" is about. I'll strongly urge you to get that book and study it.

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When i read this entry of urs, i nearly cried, cuz i feel that the liang that i knew from the first time i met u and the liang that i now know is so different. i pray that NOTHING will stop u frm being a testimony of His Grace n Great Love. NOTHING, liang. Always rmbr ur FIRST N GREATEST LOVE, JESUS CHRIST UR LORD. Hallelujah! :) *pat pat*
-"maybe the reason why i said it feels like a gig is cuz...CFS worships God in her gigs.."- :)

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home