Monday, January 31, 2005

An Update!

Ha! Was anyone waiting for an update? Hehe, I'm sorry if you were!

You see, I'm really busy, what with the church commitments, spending time with a certain someone *wiNk winK* hehe.. yeaaaaa!

Anyway, Recluse had a great time jamming today! We actually came up with a new song from scratch and it's a implicitly Christian song! More explicit then any the band has I think!

It goes something like this...

I'm standing at your door
But you didn't see me

I'm knocking at your heart
But you didn't answer

Chorus kinda goes...
Open up your heart to me

and the bridge goes...
I'm standing right here so won't you open up

We'll play it the next time Recluse plays! Ok! Yay! Good night everyone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

THAT certainly was an update worth waiting for. Many thanks for the brevity.

9:45 AM  
Blogger :)X said...

What? That's all? I want u to update and stop your wink-winks!! Declare it, proclaim it! Make it loud! Have some pride, man! Why? No pride ah?

ORRhhhh...I tell her...

1:03 PM  
Blogger van said...

hohoho.. hahaa... i was just waiting and waiting and waiting for this entry to come. and the nxt and the nxt and the others to come. heh. =)

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home