Monday, February 14, 2005

An Exciting Sunday!

Started the day at church climbing up to level five for Sola Gratia publicity presentation, which was highly amusing, with an amazing group like Sharon!!!, Johann, Vanessa and Daniel, it'll never be boring can!

Adjourned for 2nd service, I thought the worship was technically very good! Dynamic! Peter and Freda! Husband and wife ministry, how happening! Next time right... Haha nevermind...

The preacher, a Rev. Dr. Abel Thomas was good too, commanded the attention of all those listening! Very forthright and in your face! Alas, couldn't stay for the spiritual truths he was pounding out...

I played with Gid's team (Sharon! yay!) Boyfriend and girlfriend ministry can? Hahaha.. Okok, moving right on... Worship was great, felt great to worship so freely, bopping, bouncing and almost flying! The youth music team might just be getting somewhere! I pray that God will just multiply our talents to give Him glory! Woooohooo! Pray for CAMY!

Sermon was cute, haha! I felt like I was in a Sunday School class, calling girlfriends and boyfriends, "special friends" and when a boy wants to help a girl across the road, he is advised to ask her for permission to hold her... ELBOW?! Haha, but I have to say it's good practical advice for the younger ones!

Lunch with Daniel, Theo, Lester, Germ & miLady (Sharon lah, no one else)! Twas fun bumming and walking around lugging my stuff around... not! Gee... Jon got a real catch of a guitar! He'll prolly be posting pictures and talking about it real soon, so keep your eyes peeled on his blog!

Headed to Jenn's Senja Abode! He had four ang paos waiting to be picked, all of different values, haha... Sharon got $10, I got $6, Van got $4 and Jon... got $2 and RM2! He insists it's for the retreat! Hahaha... We had a nice dinner, a buffet of sorts with dessert! There was after meal entertainment by 'The Other Side of Glory', I enjoyed myself!

O o! We also placed Jenn's new coffin stick case with two mandarin oranges at his door for him! Jon and I bought him the case for all the presents that he should get from us from this year till the next! Hahaha.. But no, I got it cos he's been sucha blessing and I can't repay all of it... only some.. Haha thank you Jenn! Woooo!

And then... Sorry don't tell you. .P Happy Valentine's Day one and all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home