Sunday, February 27, 2005

Fun Sun-day!

Started the Sunday with the 2nd Service with my dear girlfriend! Prayed with the worship team and proceeded to play for Youth Service, I thought everyone played well! Yes! We ARE improving!

Let's all "improve" our walk with God, and walk closer and closer with Him!

Service was followed with auditions for the Evangelistic Gig! Jon and I belted out "Nes" and "Let Go", I thought we played pretty well! Heh... I hope I get in! Like I told Jeanie, I wanna rock for the Rock!

Had lunch with Ricky and Xiuqing, I love these two, very cute and fun(ny) to be with! And they look like they appreciate my sorta humour, so that's added incentive!

Ricky and I intended to head down to the Sims Drive, Swee Lee but we were greeted not only with chained up gates but two big black and fierce paria dogs! Singapore so dangerous meh?
I don't like this whole image or lack of it they portray. Surely such a rich company could afford better security measures than 2 dogs! Then again, it's better than hiring a security guard, cheaper and more effective!

So we ended up heading down to hastily see Dorcas off, after getting a tour of the T2 carpark, only to realise that Dorcas was departing from T1, aiyah a lot of funny mix ups, thank you Ricky, you are very patient!

Hung out at some caffe thingie at T1 with Ricky, XQ and... Liying! A good time of laughter and all that, heh and the banana muffin tasted like egg cake! ...

Headed down to my paternal uncle's place for his birthday dinner! Steamboat! Yum! The best part was meeting my cousins and going back to the place where I spent a good part of my childhood days with 'em!

*croons* Loooong agooo... Soooo faaaar awaaayy...

And so I'm home now and I need to go bom bom!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup bro.been awhile since we've last met. hope everything's fine. Anyways, we should be jamming soon. I just realised our proposed gig is next Sat.SO i'll catch u soon.tc..

4:45 AM  
Blogger :)X said...

Eh Liang,

Don't be too concerned about not having comments. Cool?

8:44 AM  
Blogger Jeremiah Ng said...

haha. i'm playing. but how come no one comment ah..

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home