Saturday, February 05, 2005

Jittery Me

I must confess that I was very very very nervous when I served the food! I'm no chef but I've cooked for quite a few people before and this was the first time it felt so nervewrecking! My goodness! Thank God, the food came out pretty good!

And.

And! Singing to a person was never this tough, when I've sang in gigs and all that, it took every ounce of my being to calm myself down, to pitch the notes right, to breathe and then to look the lady in the eye. It wasn't my best performance but it didn't matter, I did what I had to do and she said "Yes." That's all that mattered for me.

Thank you girlfriend, my sweetness.

p/s: If you still have no idea what I am talking about, scroll down for a visual + reading experience and share my joy! Good night everyone, I am STILL so happy! Happier even! Haha...