Friday, February 04, 2005

No Longer Single, I Now Play Doubles!

Well, figuratively at least! I don't play any sports much less to say a sport that involves other players!

I digress. How can I?! This news is so exciting! Stay with me as I regale you my tale.

Yesterday was the Third of Feb, just two months ago, a certain pretty girl and me confessed our positive feelings for each other! Most of you should know by now who it is.. If you don't, then read lah!

And so we've been getting to know each other as time passed and I decided to ask her to be my... drumroll please! Girlfriend!

But.. I can't do it just like that right? So I went through some efforts to well create a little feast before I pop the question! Look below!





The appetizer was a Smoked Salmon Caesar Salad followed by a Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Prawns and Shrooms! It turned out nice, thank God, like really! Cos I was praying to God as I was panicking... Did I say panicking? I meant cooking! "Lord teach me how to cook!" And He did!

After lunch we adjourned to my room, where I took out my guitar, sat her down and sang her 2 songs. Copeland's Brightest and Surreal's The Proposal Song. It was with Surreal's song which I popped the question. The song goes like this...

I've been waiting for so long, for you to come and be with me now..
I say I'll be true to you and to the One who gave you to me...

I then added my own lyrics, the question!

Will you come and be with me now.. x2
*Here she nodded her head* then I said... "Must say one mah..."

Will you come and be with me now.. x2
What did you think she said?! Yes lah! Thank God! Thank you Sharon! .)



Ice cream followed the "proposal"... It was a remake of something we had a Fosters which we both really like! Thank you Joe for the Malibu, and I won't forsake you, nor my friends, also I'm no scum, you know that.

And now I have to sleep because I have to wake up at 530am for work tomorrow... But before that... I present us to you, Sharon & Liang aka biBi & baBa!



p/s: She gave that flower to me, isn't it pretty?! Heh. Good morning everyone, I'm so happy! Hehee

15 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

hmm. din't knew you can cook. cool stuff and erm, congrats?! (donno if issit hte right word to use)

1:12 AM  
Blogger Germaine said...

eh, i actually stayed up to read ur blog k!!! heehee.. what an exciting new chapter of ur life. -wink-

1:13 AM  
Blogger jiahui said...

grats liang. happy for you bro :) i told you you'd find someone who appreciates you. god bless the both of you (wow and you are a good cook. i mean it looks good but i'm not too sure about the taste la haha. but if it looks that good, i'm sure it can't taste too bad)

1:16 AM  
Blogger :)X said...

I'm think I am going to cry...

I am happy for u, bro!

3:08 AM  
Blogger Jeremiah Ng said...

Matt: I think congrats is very appropriate, haha thanks!

Germ: Why thank you for sacrificing your sleep!

Jia: Haha, thank you Jia, the salad looked and tasted great.. the pasta was okay lah...

Jenn: Tears of joy issit? Haha... Hehe...

Good morning everyone! I'm still so happy!

6:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Liang, I have one word for you... SCUM!

hahahahhahahahhahaahah... I'm just kidding...

EH I AM SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU OK. This is like... WOW. Must be the best day of your life (the other best day is when you got to know me. hahahahahahah). I think she's worth all the pain and all the PERSECUTION from the various STONETHROWERS in your life... Hahahaha... Does she use LOREAL? Because she's certainly WORTH it.

AND... I add another point.

I think Sharon's a very fortunate girl. What she has with her is one helluva guy, a buddy, a brother, a comrade in all sense of the word. He's sweet, caring, patient, has a sense of humour, TALENTED artistically, musically and domestically, tall, dark, and ok quite handsome... Sharon, i think you've gotten yourself quite a package! (except he needs to exercise...) LIANG, YOU UP! SHARON, YOU KIO TIO! But if Liang starts to neglects me, I will castrate him upsidedown and charge him $20 for the malibu. Hehe.

So, for the love of God... Cherish each other! I think you both are a lovely pair but also great individuals too. It is my prayer that you will be a bona-fide bf/gf for each other, only seeking and wanting the best for the other. May this new relationship glorify the name of our Lord, reflect the love of Jesus Christ, may it inspire others to see the goodness of God and lastly, influence others to draw nearer to the Almighty.

Work on this, remember... You guys are attached, not MARRIED! So behave and function appropriately. I SEND YOU MY BLESSINGS!

I love you, Liang, very much so. =)

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bro!!!!!
CONGRATS! i knew that God would bLess u with a good girl when the time is right :D and tho i dunno sharon, i'm sure she's a good girL la :D truly i pray that God will bless ur relationship and that He would be in the centre of it all, hold both ur hands :D

and d food looks v yummy :D and i really gotta say that sharon is a very Very lucky girLy :D

agape
rach C

9:53 AM  
Blogger Bik said...

Just wanted to say congrats and hope things work out well between you and her. =) -- Bik

1:06 PM  
Blogger van said...

oh man!! ure so sweeeeeeeet!!! or rather both of you!!! hahaha... i'm so happy fer you guys. heh. X) like FINALLY!!!! wooohoooo!! =) heh. love van.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cuz. i'm really happy for you =) it's been a while huh? god bless and be a good couple =) and yes the food looks good. but i bet part of it's just your (quite good) photography. heh.

j

8:12 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah Ng said...

Wow, 11 comments. Thank you everyone, really thank you. Keep praying for us please! Heh..

Joey, thank you, I love you too, you know that. .)

11:50 PM  
Blogger just me. said...

woah... congrats again! im so excited, okie. more like envy. lucky kid. YOU'RE SO LUCKY TO HAVE SHARON. hmmm, yupps. enjoy your doubles time! (: theo

9:36 AM  
Blogger :)X said...

One thing I must say, Liang, you really spoil market. Now every gal wonders what their future bf will do for them; and every guy will be pressurized to top that you did. hahahaha... well done! That was one for the memories of not just two of u but for all your friends too!

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you already know what i have to say about the both of u... so anyway, im really happy for u 2! -pops champagne-

and sharon, just to let u know.. when i briefly met u.. i already kinda liked u.(which doesnt happen very often, at all!) so yeah.

love ya liang! x x x

nik.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
Just thought i'd drop by- congrats and all the best to you and yours. Don't be scum. Both of you.

Support my site, Shadow Puppet Theatre!!!

Jason

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home