Friday, February 25, 2005

TGIF!

I am not sorry for the lack of updates because it seems like no one reads my blog anyway, only when I post up sensational posts then I get a flurry of comments! The only person who told me to update was Joey! Thank you for reading, but how come you never comment!

But anyway I've come to realise I don't have expectations of my friends to keep checking my blog, really, I don't. So I don't expect myself to update also. Maybe it's because I don't update that's why you don't read? Or I don't write like The New Paper writes, with blaring headlines and a graphic picture to make you want to pick it up, or in the case of a blog, type in my URL into your browser.

You didn't have to read all that anyway, I'm thinking by typing, thinking aloud, if you like.

Now for the update...

- Met Joey and Jeanie yesterday to hangout at the very cool Lot 1! Had fun irritating Joey and entertaining Jeanie in the process, but really I had fun just spending time with my favourite people as Sharon calls them! .) Thank you brother and sister!

- Joey stayed over and we had a good albeit short time of chatting and then falling asleep promptly as the clock struck 12.

- Woke up at 630am, felt good to sleep almost 7 hours. How do I know that you ask? (You probably didn't ask but anyway...) I didn't fall asleep in Papa's car!

- Joey didn't use the brand new toothbrush my mum specially set aside for him to use (Now what are the implica... uh nevermind).

- Duty today, that's why I'm updating!

- Happy cos I am looking forward to see my girlfriend this weekend! Yay!

Hehe...

5 Comments:

Blogger :)X said...

Wah! U remembered u have a blog ah? hehahaha

12:20 PM  
Blogger van said...

heyheyhey!!! i read your blog k!! and i always enjoy reading every single post. even if sometimes no one comments, it doesnt mean they arent reading. mzybe cuz like for my case, i dunno what to comment abt. hahaa.. and it'll be some nonsense. and i'd turn out nonsensical as usual. haha... hmmm.. you take care!! dont think toooo much. not very good at times you know. hahaha... toodaloos!! X)

12:26 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah Ng said...

Jenn: You know my blog address meh?

Van: Nonsense also better than nothing right? Haha! Thanks for commenting anyway!

12:40 PM  
Blogger jon said...

No Comments = Nobody reads

The statement above is declared invalid by your business partner, drummer, bro in Christ, 'evil partner in crime' etc.. (titles given are not in order of significance or importance) hahahaa..=) I READ K!!!!!

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes,i had fun at lot one.but abit scary when u n joey 'idiot' here,'idiot' there...BUT HEY!U mean i m 1 of ur fav ppl?!?!?!so cool!!!THEN START PLANNING MY BDAY LAAAAAAAA *Growls* haha joking la...ok maybe not.
*N liang will go..."jeanie!" in a shrill kinda way w sour plum face*

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home