Tuesday, May 10, 2005

We the Planets

May I add on to John Piper, wahahaha, how dare I put myself to add stuff to what Mr Piper has said but I'll do it anyway 'cos it's my blog!

We are like planets and we have to be held in orbit to the sun (Jesus), if not we're gonna crash into each other and end up destroying each other or we might end up orbiting around the earth like the moon. You see the earth orbits around the sun at a precise distance from the sun in order to sustain life!

And we if stray too far away we'll become cold and barren yet if we come to close we can burn for him! Haha, ok I was doing well until it came to being too close to the sun! But it's true the veil has been torn from the top down, we are free to worship God in spirit and in truth!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heee, can i just add on to you adding on to Mr Piper? ;) hAha anyways, i feel we're the moon too! :) just cos we reflect the Son (sun)? ;) heehee so maybe tat's wat it means by we're in the world but not of the world? so like we orbit around the Son (sun) and we reflect it to the earth too? :)

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home