Monday, June 20, 2005

Learning Swordfighting

I got some sorta rhyme going on...

Repent while you can for the Kingdom is at hand.

Heh, anyway I have a Vision, and my dEarEst sHaron pointed it out to me, anyway it's a vision inherited from my mentor.

I desire to see R-age properly equipped with the Word of God, like warriors wielding swords we as people of God must learn how to handle this weapon that's sharper than any double-edged sword properly so that we do not mishandle it and cut other people and ourselves. Because..

Joshua 1:8 says that "This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success."

2 Timothy 3:16-17 says that "All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work."

2 Peter 1:3 says that "seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence."

Join me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home