Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Frame Without the Picture

Is what John Stott describes Christianity without Christ.

I never realised that. He says it's not a creed, code nor cult, it's not what you believe, nor the rules you swear by, neither is it the way your worship or the ordinances of your faith.

It is Christ!

My goodness! How could I have missed it, how come no one made sure with me! If John Wesley missed it, anyone can! Haha... St. Paul didn't miss it, not after he had that Damascus Incident.

I may never see Christ while I am alive but I don't need that, I believe. I want to know that surpassing greatness which St. Paul says is so much greater than the things of this world, the things when compared with knowing Christ is rubbish!

I would have been sure myself, but I was defeated all the time it stunk. Now I know, I missed it. But no more because I have decided to follow Jesus! My Saviour and my Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home