Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My New Instrument of Praise

Here are pictures of my steal from the recent Swee Lee sale...

Gibson Case
It is a Gibson... and it's got a nice case! I love it!

headstock
It is a Les Paul... with ol' skool Les Paul tuners!

Vintage Knobs
It comes with the gold vintage volume knobs...

MADE in the U S of A!
And she was made in the US of A!

Unveiled!
Here she is, in her nice furry "bed"!

Catch her in action on the 8th of January at Ngee Ann City, Civic Plaza at 3:35pm! Heh, I'll be playing with Recluse.

PS: I still haven't named her, what should I name her?

1 Comments:

Blogger :)X said...

Catch the guitar in action at GRACE ASSEMBLY of GOD CHURCH at 12pm on 8th Jaunuary.

The gig is nothing, the fellowship of the Saints as one unto the Lord is EVERYTHING!

U.G.L.Y. looks nice here!!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home