Saturday, January 14, 2006

Superband, We're Thru

We as in, Jeremy, Rick, Caleb and the singer, Matthew..

And right, I'm not that excited.. Strangely..

My lead singer, seems very serious about the competition, when I on the other hand joined to have fun and to see how far we can get, like Manrong said, stacking about against the competition to see your own standard.

The stress level is, very high, feels like the first time I play a gig.. not really lah.. haha but the stress level is really high. It was kinda fun, but very stressful.

Auditions mean there's no time for soundcheck, they had monitor speakers but they refused to put anything through. Then rent for what? And it's not like the monitors are in strange positions, each instrument has one speaker leh! Ga, nevermind, we're through.

And next week, Sunday, we'll be playing at 2nd round of auditions, I wonder how it'll go and honestly I don't feel all too comfortable still, about peddling my talents in some self-glorifying competition.

We'll see, I believe in all things I can still glorify God, show me Lord!

***

Hanging out with Caleb was great after YA service, and I'll be attending his cell tomorrow, and he's teaching! How cool..

O and teaching cell for the very first time was fantastic! I think! Haha.. Sis. Poh Suan actually thought I had prior experience to teaching, but was rather shocked when she found out that I didn't!!! Hahaha..

And I get to teach Hebrews 9, the week after next! I thank God for the opportunities He's given me to teach! Cool man..

2 Comments:

Blogger :)X said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:13 AM  
Blogger :)X said...

Liang, I really hope u guys go as far as possible, if u guys need a lesson in Rock-stardom. I can teach u. U know, like what u do when u are "mood" on stage and just let the audience have ur music and ur pressense. If u dun have pressense, u are just a Kor-Tai band. So let out some Stage-wind and swoon the audiences and the judges, but be careful not to over do it.

Have fun!!

The Real Rock Star
:)X

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home