Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Eating More Than Ever: I Am Still Hungry

I believe my tummy is bigger than ever. Two reasons, I have never been this big sized before, like compared to when I was 16. I hope I don't get any bigger. The other reason is that the number on back of my Levi's jeans is not dropping.

Just last night, I cooked instant noodles for dinner after Bible study and went out for prata after that! I'm hungry.

I'm hungry for the Truth too! Last night saw an unprecedented amount of R-agers at 2Tim2-2 Bible study! The people present were Suhui, Jeanie, Rachoo, Joey, Johann and myself! I am so encouraged! I pray more will come and more will stay through out to see what God has in store for us in His Word when we just eat from His Word!

Come for Bible study k? We will not be satisfied with just chasing His presence and all these feelyweely things, we must know Him through His Word!

Consider this, "Therefore leaving the elementary teaching about the Christ, lets us press on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God," Hebrews 6:1

We must grow beyond these elementary teachings! Come to BS! I learnt much about the life of Paul yesterday, it was like a history lesson from the Word of God, I loved it because the Word of God is so real, these people were real people, it's not like these fictional characters you see in fantasy stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home