Monday, February 13, 2006

Hunger for God & God-things

How is everyone in the Lord? Good I hope!

Sunday's service was good. Why? The worship team did a good job, I think our standards are going up, still there's much to improve! Our God deserves our best, because He gave us His best, He gave us Himself.

I was able to worship and I was burdened in my heart during the time of worship to intercede for R-age, especially during the chorus of "Glory" where the words go

"Lift up your hands, open the door, let the King of Glory come in"

I don't mean to judge as I was where they were before. But there seems to be a lack of hunger for God in our worship, there's a lack of hunger for God's Word that is truth.

I also got to pray for Chan Hong, Ah Qiang and Sherilyn. I wish we would all just go for God you know? Haiyah, how to say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home