Monday, February 06, 2006

Hungry Like A Hungry Dog

I didn't know what title to put, so yeah, I've had 2 meals in the past what, 6 hours? And I'm still hungry! I had full meals mind you.

I don't have tape worms in my tummy, cos I'm fat and my tummy has never been bigger, maybe those are worms.

I wish they were worms, then I'll just have to remove them and I'll be slim again! YAY! Not.

I'm in camp, on duty and I just caught half and episode of Desperate Housewives (DH) and a full episode of Grey's Anatomy (GA). GA is great stuff! Honest, raw, what with all the blood and 8kg tumours and peppered with kissing scenes, it projects itself as "real" you know? Not like I know half a cent about how medical interns really behave and all that. But yes it seems real enough.

I'm still hungry. In case you are wondering what I ate, though I doubt you'd be, but it's my blog and I'll tell you. I had rice with fish, sotong balls, a chicken wing and cabbage, standard fare from Singapore Food Industries (SFI) and at about eightish my big boss, a Major bought some food back, and I got pineapple rice! I was hungry then so I was delighted! And I ate it. And now, I'm still hungry! I had 2 packets of Stickos! You must try it!

They are these little sticks of vanilla or chocolate (your choice) wrapped in what can be best described as thin popiah skin baked! Great stuff! Bursting with sweetness! (Sweet = Sugar .:. Sugar = Fat .:. Fat = Liang)

ZZAARR!!

That is my new email address! Yes, you read it all right! zzaarr at gmail dot com

I didn't know what else to choose because everything cooler than zzaarr was taken so I chose some inane and boliao sound which I heard when I typed the letters z-z-z-a-a-a-r-r-r out.

I had to change my email because brin_liang for my msn was from really long ago when I though 'brin' meant 'blade' in French when it didn't and only today am I making a public confession because I've been quite embarrassed about it!

And my email tired_uninspired is not very favourable for me especially when I'm looking to enter the creative/media industry in the near future! An internation representative of Curtin half-joked that she wouldn't accept my application for design school based on my tiring and uninspiring email address.

So yes email me at zzaarr at gmail dot com. Thank you very much!

I feel brutally honest tonight. And GA makes me want to make good tv and leads me to wonder how I can use tv to glorify God in the Highest! Good night friends, love you.

O btw guys, Joey Tan blogged, like after 25 years of hiatus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tink tape worms are supposed to make u skinny and not the other way round!!!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home