Monday, February 20, 2006

In Camp On Mondays

I like doing duty on Mondays, I get to watch my favourite show Grey's Anatomy. The show portrayed something very real today, Burke, the hotshot surgeon is always so domineering and confident whenever he is with the other doctors but he becomes a softie when he is in the presence of the one he loves.

But he was let down by Cristina (Sandra Oh's character), not because his need wasn't real maybe because Cristina had bigger problems than he did. So I guess I shouldn't automatically assume the worst of my partner, but understand there are bigger things in life then my own worms in my well.

Wow, I learnt two things from watching an episode of a medical drama. It leaves me strangely hopeful and museful, fills me also with a tinge of sadness knowing that not all nice things are good things and not all good things materialize when we want it.

I was about to ruin this post by saying when you can catch the show, but oh well, I won't. Good night.

O, and I am a real softie with Sharon, ask her. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home