Sunday, February 19, 2006

Super Banned

We (The Strollers) are out of the Superband competition... and... I'm so happy 'cos I didn't feel there was any meaning left or to begin with in this whole competition.

Yay! Rejoice! Surprisingly some people have been praying that we don't get into the competition, namely Rick's parents, Mel Fam and myself! Haha..

O well, we're out and I'm really happy, 1 big rock off my chest, I now have more time, energy and money to focus on the more important things in life!

Just today, I felt like I was unequally yoked with the only non-christian in my band and it was like using my gifts for this thing that might not directly affect the Kingdom of God. I believe God could've used us for His glory still.

I feel creatively stifled and well some other personal comments which I shall not put here because it's not nice and since this whole thing is over, we do not have to deal with it already.

But I want to say that through this whole competition I have put in my best, went for the practices, and played my best during the auditions. I have tried my best for God's glory so I don't think anyone can fault me for that.

Still it was a good experience and I concur with Joey that we need to invest our time wisely and doing the most fruitful things, for the days are very very limited so we must make good our time on earth!

Soli deo Gloria! To God be all the Glory!

I also want to thank Sharon darling for being there for the audition and today's results show! Thanks too to Xiu Qing and Jeraldine for supporting your boys and supporting The Strollers! To the band, it was fun playing with you, will jam more in church!

Thank God for everything that He has taught me through this whole Superband thing and thank you LORD that I didn't get in! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home