Thursday, February 02, 2006

Time For Angbaos and Heaty Food

I'm so proud that we have the knowledge of heaty and cooling foods.

Daniel and His Church Friends Who Love Him

Ok these few days have been interesting starting with sending Daniel off right before. Miss you bro.

Street Lights at Chinatown

Then going to Chinatown with Shar and her family on new year's eve, man was it crowded! I hope I never get to such a crowded place again! EVER! ('cept for Heaven, but I believe Heaven should be quite spacious right?)

Following all that was some visiting and some rotting and a movie.

Do you know what Rousy clouds are?

I caught a picture of this bus, I think it's quite funny.. CHECK IT OUT! ROUSY CLOUDS!

sunsetlamp

Is this a rousy cloud accompanying the setting sun? Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home