Monday, February 20, 2006

Time To Re-open The Shop

You know I really miss jamming with Jenn, Jon and Vanessa. The vibe is just different when we jam. The jams are worshipful, sometimes more worshipful than the worship practices in church.

Maybe it's because we are such good friends and the chemistry as musicians is umm.. like real chemistry? The correct elements put together causing a explosive reaction!

Jem Nation 04

This picture was taken at Jem Nation 04 where CFS came in third after two rounds of friendly competition. Jem Nation was a different competition in that, there was less stress and I was free to express myself in my art! This is my favourite photograph of me playing the guitar! I like!

Jenn at Jem Nation

This was from the same competition, same set, Jenn's still rocking! And soon he'll be rocking his baby to sleep! Yeah baby yeah! Hahaha.. get it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home