Friday, March 03, 2006

Encourage One Another

But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called "today," that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. - Hebrews 3:13

You know this verse is so important for us especially in such an age like this where we are faced with temptations and distractions everywhere we turn. Sharon and Jenn have encouraged me in my struggles and I remain mindful of God's holiness that should be evident in a believer's life.

So do your part as a believer, brother/sister and exhort each other to love, holiness and good deeds. Let us be candles that shine in this dark world, making sure that no candle burns out because it was too far from the Fire.

Sorry bro I'm a horrible friend, sorry all that I've failed to show concern to. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home