Wednesday, March 22, 2006

There were 11 R-age-ers at Bible Study last night! Sharon, Jenn, Joey, Johann, Joseph, Andrea, Grace, Rachael, Rachel, Esther, and myself! I think it's the highest ever! Thank the sweet Lord! Andrea and Grace was blessed from last night's session, which probably means they will keep coming back. Great!

Other notable people who were present are SW, SW's sis, Daniel Ho and Beni!

So cool man.

---

A few of us adjourned to Al-ameen for supper, Jenn, Daniel and Beni. Good stuff! We talked a great length about theology, relationship w/God and other stuff.

And what Daniel told me really spoke deep into my heart that I can remember today, "Your first personal responsibility is to ensure your own personal salvation." not, the salvation of others.

Yes we must make disciples of the nations but how do we do anything if we are not disciples of Christ? So I prayed that I will have a deep and abiding relationship with God, not just of knowledge but experiential knowledge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home