Friday, March 24, 2006

Yonex Super Power Cup at Jurong East

Daniel Wong, Jenn, Johann and myself played badminton at Jurong East Complex earlier! I thought it was a good time of fellowship while I got some sort of a workout.

I really enjoyed the game and I was perspiring, so I think that's good! I hope I managed to keep my heart pumping more than it normally does! But the important thing was that I enjoyed it, even though I lost every game I played with the exception of a doubles game I partnered Jenn.

Endorphines, yay.

Anyway it's high time I start losing the fat already, a healthy diet and regular exercise, the way to a healthier life and a more effective life for God!

for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come. -1 Timothy 4:8 (ESV)

See even Paul says that bodily training is of some value! Haha.. The Bible endorses physical exercise! And we do all things to the glory of God! (1 Cor. 10:31)

So who wants to join us the next time we play? All you need is your badminton racquet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home