Monday, August 07, 2006

Bad boy

I was a bad boy, that's why I needed Jesus.
Once in a while, I con myself into thinking that I don't Him.
Then I realise how bad I become when I am without Him.

It's not a matter of whether I needed Jesus then.
It's a matter of needing Him every second of my life, and how much I choose to yield to Him.

Every day is a battle,
Every minute a skirmish,
Sometimes there are sweet respites
Other times I am caught off guard

I hear Him saying to me, "Keep praying so that you do not stumble and sin".

Jesus I am a bad boy and I need you.
You keep me sane in this spinning world of madness and evil.
You purify me each day as I sin each day.
You keep me as I keep on praying.
I just need You, Lord.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are the goodest bad boy because Jesus has saved you. ;)

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home