Tuesday, August 22, 2006

God Keeps Me to Keep Myself

Inspired to read the verses mentioned below for devotion after a sermon and I listened by John Piper brought them to my mind.

Jude 24-25
24Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy,

25to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.

Wow God can keep me from stumbling! And I must keep myself from stumbling also by keeping myself in the love of God.

Jude 20-21
20But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit,

21keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting anxiously for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life.

4 Comments:

Blogger van said...

thanks for sharing bruddah. (:

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah Ng said...

You're welcome Sister!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah Ng said...

Cool! Are you Daniel's friend, Mercy?

10:38 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah Ng said...

Haha cool! I'm glad someone finds it encouraging!

Check out Colossians 3:16-17!

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home