Thursday, August 03, 2006

TIRR #003

My dad recently found out that the Jews and Arabs are actually cousins and the recent Middle Eastern conflicts have perked his interest a little.

As he was driving me to work he started talking about it and he asked a question related to the Triune God (Trinity) and though I knew the answers it was hard for me to explain in mandarin.

So you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna attend chinese service to better verse myself in chinese evangelism, so who's coming with me?

3 Comments:

Blogger van said...

ayee! what does TIRR meann?
does it mean "This Is Really Random"? hahaha!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Jeremiah Ng said...

Read below post for the answer! OR search for the oldest post on this blog!

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hEy.. so when do you wanna go laA? :)

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home