Monday, August 28, 2006

TIRR #004

Ever hear people say, "If God is not the Lord of all, He is not Lord at all"?

That is usually used in the context of someone's personal yielding of every area of his/her life to the Lord. That kind of God in control of our lives affects us.

There's the kind of control by God which we call the sovreignty of God and as I was worshipping yesterday, a revelation dawned on me!

If God is sovereign over my life, then He must be sovereign over my unbelieving parents' lives too. Why do I say that?

Because how can God be sovereign over my life if God is not in control of their's, because their lives affects mine.

So unless God is in control of everything, He's not in control at all.

If God is not Lord of all, He is not Lord at all.

2 Comments:

Blogger van said...

Amen Amennn! (:

12:56 PM  
Blogger Ms.Green said...

Good post. I like the way you think.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home