Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Old Things Passed Away

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.


Before I became a Christian, I had a lot of pre-conceived notions and beliefs. For example I believed that the myths about ghosts and hungry ghosts festival and things like that, but now I don't, largely because they are not biblical.

On the other hand there are biblical ghosts and we know that spirits do exist.

For me it's been a sanctifying of my mind, revamping, sort of, my mind with compliance to the Word of God. We must shed the old things and leave it behind, we shouldn't keep half-truths or falsehoods stuck in our head, including worldly attitudes and superstitions. Shed it, drop it, replace it with the truths of God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home