Monday, December 11, 2006

Run To God

I like this song, it was written by Jenn and for me it depicts a sole reliance on God, especially when we fail. So I sang it as a song of surrender to God and I really want to see him work in my life.

You can download it here. Enjoy!

Run To You
Give me a confidence
To face each passing day
A chance to see Your pow'r
At work in everyway
Do not be far from me
In times my witness fails
But keep me near the cross
Aand guide me while I'm here

The prodding in my heart
Reveals a hunger in my soul
The life You gave I dare not waste
Cos it's not my own
Grant me the strength to trust
In You in everything I do
Let every action, thought
And word draw me to You

To You
I’m sorry
I fell when I tried
But I failed
So I run to You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home