Thursday, August 03, 2006

TIRR #002

669 days have passed since I started blogging here at The Polaroid Show (TPS) with this post and I actually had something like a random yawp like Joey's except it never got past issue 1 and so now I'm gonna try and revive it, see I say try because that way I excuse myself from any failure to continue it pass issue 2.

Ok so here I go,

Why is it people like to use the term camwhoring when they take a lot of photos of themselves ? I wonder why they demean theirselves by calling themselves a cam whore? Click below for the entry on Wikipedia for "Cam Whore".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camwhore

While you're at it, check out this link:
How to become an obnoxious internet cam whore in five easy steps.
It's quite funny lah.

So the next time you wanna say you're camwhoring, think again, please.

O and uh if you were wondering what a TIRR is, it's short for thoughts / ideas / realisations / revelations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home